Metabolic Pathway Builder
Metabolic Pathway Builder is a software and data platform that enables fast, accurate annotation & comparative analysis of multiple organisms and strains. MPB provides you with an efficient, rapid, and largely automated pipeline for functional and comparative annotation and pathway analysis.
Conduct complete analyses from sequences & proteins to the relevant metabolic reactions and pathways:
- Annotate your nucleic and proteic sequences quickly
- Determine core and pan-genomes efficiently
- Predict protein functions and enzymatic activity better with our benchmarked methods
- Save your annotated genomes in MicroB for future reference or additional analysis
- Visualize and identify specific, common or complementary pathways between organisms
- Find and visualize targeted metabolic pathways using chemical structure searches
- Understand and visualize the impact of gene expression on metabolism
- Use the full range of genomic, proteic and metabolic data in MicroB for your annotation and comparative analyses
MPB seamlessly integrates a wide range of analytical methods and data for your genomic, proteic and metabolic research.
The Metabolic Pathway Builder software and data platform includes:
We’ve integrated cutting-edge algorithms and methods with state of the art visualizers and reporting tools, solving formatting & compatibility considerations, and leaving you free to concentrate on the biology. Publication-quality graphs, tables and screenshots are directly exportable from the software to your desktop.
To return to the home page: